Upcoming Mindfulness, Mindful Motion and general relaxation events
17th January 2018, Surbiton
The Chill Zone
An immersive, relaxing environment with mesmerising mood lighting and meditative music.
Bring blankets and/or a yoga mat. A safe, welcoming space to just be in the moment or to meditate.
Guided meditations, music meditation, Mindful Motion. [ More info ]
25th January - 1st March 2018, Surbiton
Six Week Introduction to Mindfulness and Mindful Motion Course
This beginner's course is for those who want to learn about Mindfulness and Mindful Motion plus establish a regular daily practice and apply the principles in the modern world. [ More info ]
Online Meditation Group
Throughout 2018, suitable for beginners. Access via your PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone. [ More info ]
Register your interest
To learn about upcoming Mindfulness and Mindful Motion workshops, please register your details below:
Key facts for Mindfulness and Mindful Motion workshops
- Learn various exercises to help you to beat stress and anxiety.
- Seated and moving meditations.
- Easy to learn.
- Mindful Motion combines flowing tai chi and yoga moves.
- Simply focus on the movements and you will experience a deep sense of calm.
- Learn a variety of exercises to help you to beat stress and anxiety.
- Limited number of spaces available.
- 1 hour workshop.
- No special equipment required.